The Best Lenses For Bmpcc 6K Pro is an excellent handheld digital film camera from the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera series. The Lenses deliver rich colors, beautiful detail, and a wide dynamic range – in short: real cinema quality. Because the Blackmagic Pocket Bmpcc Cinema Camera 6K Pro is so compact, it is not only suitable for feature and indie films, TV shows, or documentaries, but also for blog videos, YouTube content, or wedding and corporate videos.
So that you are optimally equipped for your project with the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro, we have put together a range of suitable lenses for you in the TONEARM shop. Conveniently, the cine cam has an EF lens mount, which means the 6K Pro is compatible with a wide range of lenses – even still lenses – so you’re guaranteed to find the right lens for your needs.
Our Top 10 Best Lenses For Bmpcc 6K
Top 10 Best Lenses For Bmpcc 6K in 2022
1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
2. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
3. Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon, Black (210101)
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
4. Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM
- High magnification, compact and lightweight EF-S telephoto zoom lens with Image Stabilization for up to 3.5 equivalent stops of shake correction. Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using EOS 7D at focal length of 250 millimeter (400 millimeter in 35 millimeter equivalence).
- One UD lens element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range, for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- New six-group zoom system provides a compact design while achieving a maximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end.
- Minimum focusing distance: 2.79 feet; 0.85 meter (full zoom range).
- Kit Inlcudes lens, lens cap E-58II, lens dust cap E, instruction book, warranty card
5. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H025K (USA Black)
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter)
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.05 inches Length, Lens construction 8 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing
- Angle of View: 47°
6. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras – Fixed
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f 1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
7. Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black)
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots. Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood.Do not soak the lens in water, and avoid water splashing onto the lens
- Maximum Diameter: 3.4”(87mm). Aperture Range: F2.8 to F22
- Focal Length: 14mm. Mounts : Canon: FE14M-C, Nikon AE: FE14AF-N. Pentax K: FE14M-P. Sony α: FE14M-S, Fuji X: FE14M-FX, Samsung NX: FE14M-NX, Sony E: FE14M-E, Four Thirds: FE14M-O, Micro 4/3: FE14M-MFT, Canon AE : AE14M-C
8. Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount, Black
- VERSATILE FULL-FRAME LENS: The powerful lens for the mirrorless full-frame system of Sony fulfills the highest requirements. Despite its compact design, the image meets the expectations of professional photographers.
- EXCELLENT RESOLUTION AND HIGH CONTRAST: Richly saturated and vivid colours are a must in the creation of lasting impressions. However, stray light within an optical system leads to a lightening of the image that is particularly noticeable in the shadows. This reduces image contrast, with the result that exposures lack contrast and appear faded. To avoid this, ZEISS combines various specially developed technologies to reduce the undesirable effects of stray light.
- ROBUST AND WEATHERPROOF METAL CONSTRUCTION: Thanks to features that are designed to keep out dust and spray water, the lens is perfectly suited for critical outdoor conditions. It is also designed for many years of intensive use.
- SMOOTH AND RELIABLE AUTOFOCUS: The design of the autofocus system requires an extremely accurate shifting of particular lens groups. The focusing system of ZEISS lenses is designed to ensure a robust and smooth-running autofocus mechanism with the best imaging performance.
- Zeiss (Author)
9. DZOFILM Pictor 50-125mm T2.8 Super35 Parfocal Zoom Cine Lens, PL Mount and EF Mount, Black
- Pictor 50-125mm T2.8 Super35 Parfocal Zoom Cine Lens (PL-Mount/Black) - Front Lens Cap - Rear Lens Cap - Zoom Stick - Canon EF-Mount with Cap - DZOFILM 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Parfocal design
- Efficient integration in one hand
- Pure and vivid movie texture
- Faithful and natural color restoration & skin-friendly
10. Tokina Opera AF 16-28MM FX F/2.8 (Canon Mount)
- Focal length: 16-28mm
- Aperture: f/2.8-22
- Canon EF mount lens
- Full frame format
- Silent Drive-Module AF motor
The camera requires extensive infrastructure. You may need a cage, a good tripod, gimbal, power supply (normal batteries barely last 30 minutes), a lot of expensive storage space, an external monitor, and above all you have to have something to use in this “stellar” world. can absorb and process quality. The camera can really shine in a film project with a crew and specialists for lighting, sound, camera, post-processing and possibly directing and actors. It is rare to find someone who can and does all of this at the same time.
Last update on 2022-08-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table Of Content
- 1 Our Top 10 Best Lenses For Bmpcc 6K
- 2 Top 10 Best Lenses For Bmpcc 6K in 2022
- 2.1 1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 2.2 2. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- 2.3 3. Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon, Black (210101)
- 2.4 4. Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM
- 2.5 5. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H025K (USA Black)
- 2.6 6. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras – Fixed
- 2.7 7. Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black)
- 2.8 8. Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount, Black
- 2.9 9. DZOFILM Pictor 50-125mm T2.8 Super35 Parfocal Zoom Cine Lens, PL Mount and EF Mount, Black
- 2.10 10. Tokina Opera AF 16-28MM FX F/2.8 (Canon Mount)
- 3 Conclusion