In recent years, laptops have become more than just a corporate necessity. In fact, thanks to all the advanced technology, we can now design, create music and play games on our laptops. And, one brand that has designed the perfect gaming laptop is Razor. Razer Inc is one of the most popular gaming laptops. Also, they offer other gaming-related hardware such as gaming mice, headphones, mouse pads along with other advanced technologies. You’ll need to replace your regular drive with a solid state drive or SSD to enjoy the ultimate video gaming. But, before that, you need to make sure that you buy the best SSD for Razer Blade 15.
However, if you do not know where to start, don’t worry. In this article we will list the best SSD for your Razer Blade 15. So, keep reading to know more.
Our Top 10 Best Ssd For Razer Blade 15
Top 10 Best Ssd For Razer Blade 15 in 2022
Now we are discussing the top 10 Best Ssd For Razer Blade 15 models of similar products which helps to choose the right product and purchase one of them. Our research team researched the top 20+ products and list the top 10 products out of the 20 products listed. So, we hope that these products are outstanding performing, user-friendly features, excellent quality and sturdy for individual purposes. So you will read the review and choose the right one.
1. Kingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 2.5″ Internal SSD SA400S37/240G – HDD Replacement for Increase Performance
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
2. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s – CT500MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
3. Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS100T2B0A
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
4. SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Hard Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming, Graphic Design, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB s and 3,300MB s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ℃
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) - Max. 30 mW Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage - 3.3 V 5 % Allowable voltage
5. SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Upgrade PC or Laptop Memory and Storage for IT Pros, Creators, Everyday Users, MZ-77E1T0B/AM
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
6. Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS100T2B0C
- Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs
- Western Digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance
- Western Digital SSD dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
7. WD_BLACK 1TB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 3,470 MB/s – WDS100T3X0C
- An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
- Non-heatsink model available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 4TB
- Ideal for enthusiasts building custom desktops or gaming rigs
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
8. SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive Memory Card, Maximum Speed, Thermal Control, MZ-V8P2T0B
- Next-level SSD performance: Unleash the power of the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing. 980 PRO delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3.0.
- Maximum Speed: Get read speeds up to 7,000 MB s with 980 PRO and push the limits of what SSDs can do. Powered by a new Elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4.0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts.
- A winning combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's fast at loading games, so you can play more and wait less.
- Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops. Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
- Reliable thermal control: High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
9. Crucial P2 2TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s – CT2000P2SSD8
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 600 TBW
10. SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s – SDSSDA-1T00-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
Every day we waste our precious Best Ssd For Razer Blade 15 in one way or another due to a lack of proper care. If we become more aware of the use of the products and as much as used, then any product can be used for a long time and it’s can be possibly restored. If you have no idea about these products then you can learn more.
Video gaming has become one of the most important aspects of our lives. Also, there are many people who have been able to grow the concept of video gaming and make money through exciting and adventurous live streaming. However, when it comes to increasing the capacity of your gaming console, don’t try to take a step back. Because of this, when you use an SSD on a regular drive, you can peacefully store your games on your device. So, now that you have the name of the best SSD for Razer Blade 15, make sure to buy the best SSD for your laptop.
Last update on 2022-06-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table Of Content
- 1 Our Top 10 Best Ssd For Razer Blade 15
- 2 Top 10 Best Ssd For Razer Blade 15 in 2022
- 2.1 1. Kingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 2.5″ Internal SSD SA400S37/240G – HDD Replacement for Increase Performance
- 2.2 2. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s – CT500MX500SSD1
- 2.3 3. Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS100T2B0A
- 2.4 4. SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Hard Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming, Graphic Design, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM
- 2.5 5. SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Upgrade PC or Laptop Memory and Storage for IT Pros, Creators, Everyday Users, MZ-77E1T0B/AM
- 2.6 6. Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS100T2B0C
- 2.7 7. WD_BLACK 1TB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 3,470 MB/s – WDS100T3X0C
- 2.8 8. SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive Memory Card, Maximum Speed, Thermal Control, MZ-V8P2T0B
- 2.9 9. Crucial P2 2TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s – CT2000P2SSD8
- 2.10 10. SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s – SDSSDA-1T00-G26
- 3 Conclusion: